Website Cartoon Saloon
Cartoon Saloon is a four time Academy Award (R), Golden Globe (R), BAFTA and Emmy nominated animation studio based in Kilkenny in the South East of Ireland. Employing over 160 crew, we are currently working on a number of projects in production and in development.
The HR & Talent manager will be enthusiastic, energetic and push projects through to completion. You will have compassion for your colleagues but you’re also sensitive to business needs. You will be joining a company with a huge focus on culture.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives with the Chief Operations Officer & HR team
- Lead on employee relations, actively managing grievances and performance management
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations
- Working with the HR team in recruitment and skills development
- Managing & developing the HR team
- Managing day to day HR operations
- Assisting the Studio Manager with crew events
- Experience in a HR Management position
- Strong working knowledge of employment law
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; collaboration and communication are key to this role.
- High level of initiative and pro-activity
- Must be able to work as part of a fast-paced team and contribute to a dynamic and innovative working environment.
- Must be extremely organised and efficient
- CIPD qualified
- Experience in a creative industry/culture focused company desirable
To apply visit: https://www.cartoonsaloon.ie/positions/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.cartoonsaloon.ie/positions/ →