Website Lighthouse Studios
Role: Technical Director
Description: Lighthouse Studios is looking for a technical director with a solid understanding of a Toon Boom Harmony pipeline. Our production requires a skilled TD to assist in the implementation of the pipeline. You will work alongside the Series Director and Art Director on animation procedures and assist in trouble shooting technical issues. You should be a well-organized person with strong leadership skills and an ability to educate and mentor the crew.
Based at our studio in Kilkenny, Ireland. Duration: Full Time 1 year contract. Salary: DOE.
- Responsible for the overall technical direction of the production.
- Supervise and continually liaise with all production personnel.
- Accountable for overall performance and set targets.
- Oversee all internal and external project dependencies, risks, and critical paths; ensure contingency plan is in place; recommend solutions and approve plan and timelines.
- Advanced knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony
- Good understanding of Toon Boom pipeline from Rigging/Build to Comp
- Strong knowledge of 2D design and animation tools and techniques
- Experience in episodic TV production
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and project management skills
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- 5+ years of production experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of 2D computer animation.
- Ability to manage time according to current priorities in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to mentor/educate team members
- This list is not exhaustive and at any time you are obliged to carry out any reasonable task that is requested of you.
Please send your application to email@example.com and quote this job code (TD-0217)