Website JAM Media
This position would be ideal for recent graduates who wish to gain experience in a range of technologies.
- Develop and maintain Python based scripts in art applications and pipeline tools.
- Develop new features for in-house asset management system and web based tools.
- Collaborate with in house artists to automated tasks to streamline and support production.
- Game development in Unity, Unreal or HTML5
- Strong understanding of OOP and good programming practices
- Ability to write maintainable and robust code
- Experience using version control systems
- Able to think creatively outside the box
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well
- Great attitude to learning new technologies and skills
- Test driven experience
- Game development experience
- Unity/UE4 experience
Salary: To be negotiated.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject bar.
Please note while we endeavor to respond to all applicants where possible, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org