Daily Madness are delighted to be moving into pre-production on our 2D animated kids’ series, Goat Girl, in Spring 2022. We are looking for a Lead ToonBoom Rigger to join our crew.
Working under the direction of the Art Directors and Animation Director, the Lead Rigger will be responsible for establishing the overall rigging approach for the characters and props of our series, and later managing a small team of riggers in the pre-production stages.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a rigging department for 2D TV Animation.
- Thorough knowledge of ToonBoom.
- The ability to ensure the artistic integrity of the final assets is carried through into rigging stages.
- A clean rigging approach that allows animation to be as efficient and streamlined as possible.
- Attention to detail throughout all elements of the pipeline, include naming conventions within the files, keeping tracking documents keeping and reviewing the quality of end visuals.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills. You will be able to follow instructions accurately in your own work and articulate clearly the daily/weekly requirements needed from your team (in line with the creative vision and schedule expectation of the series) and provide well structured notes and feedback to crew members.
Our ideal candidate must be based in or willing to relocate to the Rep. of Ireland by start of contract. Although we are still work from home due to COVID, this will be an inhouse role when we are able to return to our Dublin office.
The role will start in April 2022 and the contract will last until April 2023.
Our rate of pay for this position is €775 per week, paid monthly in arrears via payroll.
If you are interested please send your CV, cover letter, 2x references and an up-to-date portfolio/showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 4th February.
Please note, short-listed candidates will be asked to participate in a paid rigging test before we make any final decisions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.