2D Animator for Harmony (with own software license)
JAM are looking for an individual to work on an exciting 2D Animation trailer to promote a development project.
Your core role will be to work closely with the Art team and be able to animate their models/characters.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a 2D Animator
- Strong experience and proficiency working with Harmony
- Must have their own license for Harmony
- Must be able to work remotely
- Start date: Immediate
- End date: Friday 4th of August
Please send applications and showreels/portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Freelance Harmony Animator” in the subject bar.