The Children’s Media Conference 2020: ONLINE
July 6 - July 10
CMC 2020 has been re-invented as a week-long online conference of children’s and youth content, with webinars spaced at convenient intervals so that lock-down life can still go on if it needs to.
CMC 2020 Online opens on Monday 6 July with the Opening Keynote to set the agenda for CMC 2020 – Still Here Right Now.
- Access to all webinar session content at CMC 2020 Online via our bespoke online system
- Access to Opening Keynote and Creative Keynote
- The vital Opening Question Time with key industry executives
- The ever-popular pitching competition ‘Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is’
- Commissioner webinar sessions including all the broadcasters and platforms
- Webinar sessions for the animation, writing and learning communities
- Creative Masterclass
- You’ll be able to ask questions at the end of these sessions
- Invitations to the CMC Quiz (donations to Sheffield Children’s Hospital) and Karaoke
- International Exchange and SkillBuilder tickets available to buy separately