Animation with Humour and Heart.
JAM Media, with operations in both Ireland and the United Kingdom, is one of the leading creators and producers of multi-award winning animated and live action content for the children’s and pre-school audience. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality, innovative, story driven brands, across multiple platforms, based around engaging characters with humour at it’s heart.
The company was founded in 2002 by animator friends John Rice, Alan Shannon and Mark Cumberton.
Little Roy, Tilly and Friends, Baby Jake, Roy, Zig & Zag, The Roy Files, Funky Fables, PICME
In production: Becca’s Bunch, Jessy and Nessy
In development: The Slimefoots, Snoozeville
- Roy Kidscreen Award for Best Kid’s Non-Animated or Mixed Series Kidscreen Award Winner – 2015
- Tilly And Friends Irish Film & Television Award for Best Animation Winner – 2014
- Roy Trickstar Tricks For Kids Award for Best Children’s Animated Series Winner – 2013
- Roy BAFTA for Best Children’s Drama – 2012
- European Producer of the Year, Cartoon Forum – 2012