Website Brown Bag Films
Brown Bag Films are a twice Oscar nominated animation company based in the heart of Dublin, Ireland!
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The Storyboard Revisionist will work closely with the Senior Revisionist and or Episodic Director Animation Series. The candidate needs strong storytelling and drawing skills with an understanding of creating dynamic cameras, a good eye for framing shots as well as drawing strong character key poses and expressions on model.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Revisionist and or Episodic Director
- You will be revising storyboards for a pre-school TV series/3D CGI production with best use of 3d space and camera
- Respond efficiently to notes and be able to translate revisions during storyboard review and animatic process
- Adhere to the quality and style of the show and make sure it is consistently achieved in your drawing
- Meet all deadlines as determined by the Producer or Production Manager
- 1+ years + working as a Storyboard Revisionist for TV Animation
- Strong communication skills with an ability to give and take direction
- Ability to work as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment
Please include link to your previous work with your application
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://login.hirelocker.com/brown-bag-films/jobs/8558/storyboard-revisionist-dublin →