Senior Set Modeler
As part of Hasbro Entertainment, Boulder Media is building a new feature animation division. We are excited to offer a talented Senior Set Modeler the opportunity to join our very successful and established animation studio as we expand into a new area. We will be producing the first CG theatrical feature film made entirely in Ireland. The movie is based on a very well-known Hasbro property and we can’t wait to bring it to the big screen for the first time.
The Senior Set Modeler Will work closely with the Art Director and Modeling Supervisor to Create Environments based on the approved art style. If this sounds like you, please apply! This is a great opportunity to be a founding member of our team.
- Modeling of environments within Maya (architectural building sets, organic’s, etc).
- Creating efficient UV layouts (UDIM knowledge a plus).
- Implement improvements/changes based on review from Supervisor/lead direction.
- Proactively recommend ongoing pipeline improvements.
- Work closely with Art Director and Lead Set Modeler; attend meetings as needed and work within the defined pipeline.
- Ensure continuity and support other asset departments such as Previz/Layout, Texture and Lookdev.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Expert working knowledge of Maya modelling tools.
- Experience with MASH and Xgen a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Zbrush And or Mudbox.
- Knowledge of open sub-division modelling and retopology techniques.
- Experience creating environments using modular systems.
- Production experience with a modern raytracing render enging.
- Firm understanding of the 3D animation pipeline.
- 3-5 years CG experience, ideally within feature films.
If you think you fit the description above please forward your CV, cover letter and links to your demo reel/portfolio/website to firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to add the job title in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required.
Boulder Media is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com