For the last sixteen years Boulder Media has been producing award winning shows. It currently employs over 150 people making Boulder one of Ireland’s largest animation studios.
JOB TITLE: Production Manager
REPORTING TO: Producer
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Boulder Media are looking for an organised, experienced and highly motivated Production
Manager to oversee a staff of 40+ on an exciting and fast paced project.
The ideal candidate will have all the characteristics and skills detailed below and must have
at least 3-4 years’ experience in a Production Management role in episodic animation.
- • Manage overall production schedule including interdepartmental workflow and
- monitor / oversee department schedules and priorities
- • Utilise the available resources to plan and maximise the effectiveness and efficiency
- of each department in line with the schedule
- • Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines as well as the key
- milestone deliveries during the production cycle.
- • Communicate clearly and regularly with the Producers and Directors at Boulder
- Media on the production deadlines and status.
- • Create and maintain detailed weekly reports and breakout schedules for both the
- overall production and the individual departments in line with studio standard
- reporting methods.
- • Prepare episodic shipments where required ensuring these are complete,
- comprehensive and ready for core production.
- • Monitor external studio core production where required to ensure all scheduled plans
- meet delivery deadlines.
- • Assist with the planning and troubleshooting of the pipeline for the production and
- any delays in delivery.
- • Coordinate the execution of retakes and report on the level called and impact on core
- • Manage the coordination of assets and materials to prepare episodic post production.
- • Liaise with Post Production Supervisor to ensure a smooth post production process and completion and delivery of final master materials/ deliverables.
• 3-4 years’ experience in a Production Management role in episodic animation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
• Must be able to work well within a team environment, encouraging and fostering a
healthy atmosphere in a pressured environment, setting achievable goals and
supporting the team to hit any goals or deadlines that are set out before them.