For the last sixteen years Boulder Media has been producing award winning shows. It currently employs over 150 people making Boulder one of Ireland’s largest animation studios.
JOB TITLE: Production Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Production Manager
Boulder Media are seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to assist a Production Manager with the following tasks:
- Scheduling the Director’s / Art Director’s workloads (if applicable)
- Managing the Episodic Directors’ schedule
- Managing weekly asset assignments, maintaining tracking documents and keeping the asset database up to date with all necessary information, feeding accurate reports to Production Manager.
- Downloading Assets from the client, using the studio tracking system to help track all Assets deliveries and ensure all have been reviewed, and if necessary help with any pushback emails.
- Arranging weekly internal reviews of animation passes / Design meetings / Production handover meetings.
- Maintaining on schedule deliveries across all departments. Assisting in measuring the level of approved pre-prod design/ animation/backgrounds/comp in line with approved deadlines.
- Managing deliveries to and from in-house and offsite story boarders. Flag any delayed deliveries to the production manager.
- Preparing and sending weekly shipments / deliveries to the clients.
- Responding to any client feedback on design shipments: e.g. retake pushbacks including any follow up and queries the clients may have.
- Managing post production deliveries (if applicable) and ensure the post production tracker is up to date on deliveries to the composer / Sound team and the client delivers have been delivered.
- Co-ordinating any QC fails from the Clients (if applicable), ensuring any retakes are given a priority in the studio to ensure the contracted delivery date is not affected.
- Assisting the Production Manager with any additional requests from the publicity teams and clients.
- Candidates MUST have at least 1 year’s animation production experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
- Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particularly Excel (required) and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of asset tracking and data base software is a distinct advantage
If you think you fit the description above please forward your CV, cover letter and links to your demo reel/portfolio/website to email@example.com remembering to put “Production Coordinator” in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.