Kilkenny-based Cartoon Saloon is a twice Academy Award® and BAFTA nominated animation studio formed by Paul Young, Tomm Moore and Nora Twomey in 1999.
Start date: Between March and May 2017
End date: June 2018 (provisional end date – might be submitted to a change)
Location: Kilkenny, Ireland
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join the team on our new TV series in Cartoon Saloon.
– Coordinate the day-to-day operation of the assigned departments in Cartoon Saloon
– Maintain close communication with crew regarding their tasks and deadlines
– Check on individual artists progress and highlight delays to Production Manager
– Populate Assets and Data in Shotgun
– Possibly additional technical animation checking tasks
– Must have minimum one year experience in TV or Feature animation production
– Experience with some production tracking software and asset management software, preferably Shotgun
– Good written, verbal and analytical skills
– Must have the ability to influence and coach others through effective communication and the promotion of a positive team environment.
Due to employment restrictions, we will only be able to consider application from residents within the EU.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify ‘ProductionCoordinator_application_your name” in the Subject.