For the last sixteen years Boulder Media has been producing award winning shows. It currently employs over 150 people making Boulder one of Ireland’s largest animation studios.
ROLE: OFFICE PA
Reporting to: General Manager (dotted line to Producer/Creative Director).
- Act as PA to the Senior Management Team– where appropriate, organise their meetings, travel arrangements and appointments.
- Attend Board and Management Meetings and record the minutes. Write up the minutes and actions then distribute all two weeks before the next meeting.
- Ensure meeting rooms are booked for all board and management meetings.
- You must alert management of any potential problems which may have an adverse effect on the schedule or staff.
- Co-ordinate and book any relevant seminars/festivals/overseas conferences/awards entries/film submissions on behalf of the studio.
- Manage any PR aspects for the studio including updating social media sites – Facebook and twitter. Add content to Boulder Media’s website as appropriate or request new content from the relevant staff when required.
- You must be able to problem solve and pre-empt the problems before they arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years PA experience in a busy office environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Ability to prioritise work load and multi task as well as being organised and flexible.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Accuracy is essential and company records must be filed and stored correctly.
Salary being offered is €25,000.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note we do not require agency assistance at this time.