For the last sixteen years Boulder Media has been producing award winning shows. It currently employs over 150 people making Boulder one of Ireland’s largest animation studios.
ROLE: Office Administration
Reporting to: Facilities Manager
You are responsible for managing all administration aspects of the studio. You will strive to ensure a smooth administration function while also looking after the main studio office. This role often acts as the interface between individual crew members and the company supervisory structure. This is a wide-ranging role – the role includes but is not limited to the duties outlined below.
- You will work closely with the facilities manager in an admin capacity for the studio.
- Manage incoming post and distribute to appropriate recipients (invoices to accountant, for example). Keep a current distribution list in the admin bible.
- Ordering supplies for the studio. Collating and checking supplier invoices for accuracy before passing over to the studio accountant.
- Greeting visitors, ensuring that they sign into the building and that they have security passes etc.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept to a clean standard and work with the crew and cleaners to achieve this. Manage a programme to have cupboards and fridge emptied regularly.
- Create and maintain a company contacts database (in admin bible).
- Documenting the administration functions and keeping an updated Admin Bible which can be used for temporary staff standing in to cover holidays, sick etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a busy office environment.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong organisational skills with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
Salary being offered is €25,000
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note we do not require agency assistance at this time.