Website Lighthouse Studios
2D ToonBoom Animators (application ref: AN-0718)
Lighthouse Studios is looking for some talented 2D Animators to join our team in Kilkenny. You will be working closely with your supervisor, the animation director and your team to create and shape a high-quality kid’s series for Amazon (12x22min).
– 2D ToonBoom Animator
– Full-time in house employee (Salary based)
– Location: Kilkenny, Ireland
– Start Date: as soon as possible
– The applicant must be eligible to work within the EEA and willing to relocate to Ireland if required.
– At least 2+ years of experience in ToonBoom 2D cut out animation
– An eye for detail and a good understanding regarding “principles of animation”
– A strong sense of animation timing, posing, weight and storytelling
– Ready to work in a fast pace series environment
– Good sense and understanding of planning, posing and animating high quality animation
– Excellent knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony
– Excellent knowledge of rig based animation
– Fluent in English (a plus)
If you think you fit the description above, please forward your CV, cover letter and links to your demo reel/portfolio/website to email@example.com. Please put the job code AN-0718 in the subject line.
Who are we? Located in the beautiful and historic city of Kilkenny Ireland, Lighthouse Studios is a full service television animation studio engaged in the development and production of children’s animated content.
Innovation, creativity, and drive are the founding principles of the studio and a philosophy that combines the best parts of the boutique artist-driven experience with the very latest production techniques and technologies.
Lighthouse is proud partner to award winning Mercury Filmworks®, Oscar nominated Cartoon Saloon, and content powerhouse Amazon Studios.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://firstname.lastname@example.org. →