Website Lighthouse Studios
Key responsibilities as Location Designer
- Finalise and clean up designs using Photoshop
- Execute changes on designs based on feedback of Creative Lead
- Develop and maintain overall location style
- Demonstrate strong visual interpretation skills
- Keep team informed of potential creative problems
- Ensure that production deadlines are met while maintaining the highest standard of quality
- Draft, design and layout locations from script/animatic
General responsibilities as Location Designer (but are not limited to)
- Attend all meetings required by the production
- Address any problems with Production Manager and Line Producer
- Be available on messaging systems and by emails during working hours
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Location Designer or a similar role
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is essential
- Knowledge in Toonboom Harmony is a plus
- Compositing as part of Look Development would be a strong asset.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently applying industry standard technique.
- A strong eye for detail and composition
- A good understanding of the workflow and needs of an animation pipeline
- Fluent in English (a plus)
This list in not exhaustive and might be complemented by reasonable and related tasks that are requested of you.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lighthouse.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=71 →