Website Lighthouse Studios
Lighthouse Studios are currently seeking an experienced Layout Supervisor to help build, develop, and lead a layout crew on current and future projects.
This is a senior and multi-faceted position that requires exceptional artistic and leadership skills. The Layout Supervisor must lead by example and be able to creatively supervise a production from design and boards while mentoring younger artists and motivating their team to achieve exceptional results.
If you’re an exceptional artist with a diverse skill set and don’t know the meaning of the word compromise, you should be working in an environment that sets the standard for television animation.
Based at our studio in Kilkenny, Ireland. Duration: Full Time 1 year contract. Salary: DOE.
- Develop, manage and maintain timing and production quotas in accordance with the coordination team;
- Attend to meetings and workshops when required.
- Assign, supervise and review the work of the layout team;
- Participate at Layout reviews with the Director and explain retakes to artists and ensure retakes follow-up in collaboration with the coordination team;
- Inform the team about the changes and news related to the projects;
- Train and supervise the team throughout the production;
- Give feedback to each artist about their performance;
- Actively participate in the selection of new artists;
- Support and facilitate the integration of new employees;
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Work closely with the other supervisors in order to ensure a good transition into animation, rendering, etc and support the team throughout production;
- Anticipate, analyze and find solutions to potential and actual technical problems of the storyboard to the final layout;
- Check the consistency of the work done by the layout team.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote this job code (LS-0217)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com