Website Kavaleer Productions
Kavaleer Productions are looking for Part Time Finance Manager (experience in film or TV work an advantage but not necessary) – South Dublin – 3 days per week. Contract | Part Time | Flexi-time
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and verification of monthly payroll.
- Management of Production Accounts.
- Calculating and reconciling period end payments, including payments to Revenue.
- Managing approved holiday details and communicating with staff regarding all holiday requests.
- Calculating and administering holiday pay entitlement.
- Administration of company pension and healthcare schemes and any related queries.
- Producing payroll reports and figures on a monthly and period end basis.
- Calculating manual payments and repayments where required.
- Completion of staff Social Welfare forms.
- Administration of new starters and leavers, including issuing P45s and Certificates of Employment.
- Preparation and processing of year end reports and activities such as P60’s and P35 returns to Revenue.
- Handling queries and correspondence in a timely and efficient manner from Revenue and Department of Social Protection.
- Ad hoc administration tasks such as filing, producing reports and updating employee profiles.
- Other reasonable duties as required such as new employee sign ups, issuing and updating administrator accounts.
- Budget analysis on future projects.
- Assisting producer with S481 Applications.
- Liaising with auditor.
- Management of staff contracts and handbook maintenance.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years payroll experience
- Recent relevant experience of working within the payroll function in a services industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient user of Quickbooks and Sage Micropay is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, administration and organisational skills
- Excel from introductory to intermediate level
Start Date: 24/09/2018
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org