JAM Media are on the lookout for a talented CG FX specialist to work on one of our current productions.
The position requires someone with advanced Maya or Houdini knowledge and expertise in dynamic effects such as particles, fluids, fractures etc.
- To produce high end CG effects for a mixed media series.
- In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, RealFlow, Phoenix FD etc).
- Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies.
- Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and have a keen eye for detail.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a VFX artist (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work..
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of FX in Maya and/or Houdini.
- Must have a good understanding of Maya Dynamics and particle systems.
- Experience working with CG and Live action integration.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production.
JAM Media (Northern Ireland) Limited aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
To apply for this job please fill out this application form.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVSjqPmteaMZKk2-1JByqoqXnmWyiSlxZrY-_tS4yZa3Go4w/viewform →