Website Cartoon Saloon
HR & Talent Coordinator
With all this fantastic expansion and recruitment going on in Kilkenny, we now need to bring someone in to work with us on it! Cartoon Saloon are looking for someone to come and work with us to bring in and develop top talent from around the world while maintaining a culture of family and inclusion through our HR policies and procedures.
The ideal person will be able to bring their own industry experience and pipeline knowledge in order to sustain a successful HR plan for the studio.
- Be a part of a HR team that focuses on the person first knowing that it only leads to retention of engaged crew who work well in their production role.
- Working with the COO to grow the existing HR department through enlivening existing policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all employment regulations
- Recruitment & Selection –
- Create adverts and push out to all and every relevant site to get the furthest reach in the industry.
- Applicant tracking from initial response to final outcome communication (using InRecruit as part of Cezanne HR)
- Coordinating all who will be involved in the selection of each role; from initial application to final outcome
- Tracking and coordinating testing of candidates
- Onboarding of new candidates including Employment Permit and Visa applications
- Will work with the different productions to learn their specific pipelines and softwares in order to create a pool of talent to choose from when required
- Communicate with COO to ensure start dates and onboarding fits with studio schedule and equipment availability.
- Based in Kilkenny
- There is great growth potential in this role for a person with drive and interest in development
- Ideally but not essential, would have working knowledge of the animation industry and different pipelines/softwares
- Would have previous experience in recruitment (even as part of previous animation role)
- Knowledge and experience of HR and Employment Law in Ireland is essential
- Extremely organised and efficient in their process
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Willing to relocate to Kilkenny
- Willing to travel as part of the role
- Experience in recruitment softwares a benefit
Please email your application including CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Talent Coordinator_application_your name” in the Subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com