Website Brown Bag Films
Vacancy Name HR Administrator IRL & UK
Department: Art/Back office
Office Location: Dublin
Type of Position Full-time Contract
The HR Administrator is responsible for the administration required to support the HR function in Brown Bag Films studios in Ireland and the UK.
Based in Dublin, this is a full time role supporting working within a team and will suit a highly collaborative individual with excellent initiative and a keen talent for detail and efficiency.
This role will give exposure to all elements of a busy HR function. The Team administrator will be supporting Learning and Development, Recruitment and HR Generalist needs as well as acting as a point of contact for employees. This is an opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a fast-paced, highly creative environmentThe role will report to the HR Manager for Ireland and the UK and will involve the below duties.
- Act as a point of contact for employees on all HR systems and administrative queries
- Prepare all employee correspondence such as letters of employment, references etc.
- Administer and coordinate new hires First Day Induction
- Administration of New Starter swag pack
- Book flights and accommodation for new starters as required
- Order monthly Taxsaver commuter tickets for employees
- Administer the Bike to work Scheme for employees and other benefits as required
- Schedule interviews for external and internal job candidates
- Raise P.O.’s, follow up on invoices and documentation required for Finance Team
- Organise HR filing system
- Set up and organise meeting rooms for HR team as requested
- Liaise with Studio Coordinator to manage team travel requirements as necessary
- Assist recruitment with ongoing tasks including posting of vacancies when required
- Book external venues & catering for L&D or HR
- Data entry using MS Office, GSuite, Sage People
- Open and distribute any mail as may be required
- Other administrative tasks required within the function
- Key Requirements Microsoft Office skills essential
- Exposure to GSuite desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Working to a deadline
- Experience in administration or secretarial work essential
- Experience in using business IT systems such as CRM/HCM/ATS systems e.g.
- Salesforce/Sage/Workday/Oracle etc.
- Experience in a client/customer facing role essential
BBF Competencies required:
- Planning & Organising – Working (Level 1)
- Decision Making & Problem Solving – Working (Level 1)
- Effective Communication – Advanced (Level 2)
- Team & Collaborative Working – Advanced (Level 2)
- Innovation & Creative Thinking – Working (Level 1)
- Change, Adaptability & Flexibility – Working (Level 1)
To apply visit: https://brownbagfilms-hr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN430
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://brownbagfilms-hr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN430 →