Animator, Ballybraddan; Season 2
About Treehouse Republic
Established in 2010 , Treehouse Republic is an animation company based in Dublin, devoted to creating great animation.
Founded by animators we are dedicated to building an animation studio that we can proud of, by doing things right. We believe in a culture of continuous learning and development, where there is strength in diversity and that great animation is fueled by passion for the work.
After spending the past two years developing our studio, Treehouse Republic is growing again.
We are looking for people in various stages of their career journeys to join with us as we grow.
We can’t promise long term jobs just yet, but we can promise to do everything we can to help you on your career journey.
- Achieve the standards of animation set by lead animator and director.
- The creation of character animation to the standard the Director outlines.
- Behave as a leader, empowering your team to grow as artists, by setting an example of quality and professionalism.
- Work as part of a team of artists within a creative and in a professional way.
- Help and troubleshoot animation related issues with the other animators.
- Meet project deadlines/milestones, as set by the PM/Producer.
- Actively promote and communicate sound solutions to technical and design issues related to animation with the -team.
- Actively participate in team meetings.
- 1 – 2 years on the Job working as a animator on a series or commercials.
- Kick ass animation showreel using Animate CC /Flash
- Proven track record in animation
- Team player
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com