Website JAM Media
The Animation Dingle Festival is where industry and third level participants join together to celebrate the best in class of animated content. The event is made up of conferences, screenings, workshops, and of course the 2019 Student Animation Awards.
In 2018, top executives from Amazon and Disney joined with the BBC, RTÉ, and a wealth of industry professionals, to share their thoughts on the many opportunities that exist today in the Animation Sector, both in Ireland and internationally. The festival hopes to offer students a global perspective on the art of developing, financing, and producing animated content, for screens both big and small, with beautiful Dingle as a dramatic backdrop. The festival will screen both professional and student shorts and features from Ireland and around the world over its two days.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious professional to further their career in marketing, sales and communications within the growing animation industry
Working closely with the Festival Manager, Festival Coordinators, and the graphic design team. The coordinator role will be pivotal in organising and ensuring the seamless flow of the festival. The successful candidate should be ambitious, hardworking and have a passion for excellence.
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities while identifying and addressing problems
- Liaise with third party companies, agencies, colleges etc.
- Organise and reach out to potential key sponsors
- Book flights/ accommodation / reservations where necessary
- Coordinate and participate in Animation Dingle brand activation, promotions and events, including online campaigns.
- Coordinate Social Media activity, working with the Festival Manager across content creation
- Manage all customer care queries including email, phone and social media queries/complaints in a timely, positive and caring manner
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in marketing, sales and/or hospitality and communications. A third level qualification in marketing or a communications-related discipline is also desirable.
We need someone who is both logistically and creatively minded, with the ability to juggle numerous tasks. They should be enthusiastic, hard working and an exceptional communicator – written, verbal and visual. He/she should be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills, a positive can-do attitude and a desire to learn.
Excellent organisational skills are essential, as is a high level of proficiency in Google sheets. Common sense, initiative, attention to detail and an ambition to execute best practice are key.
Please email cover letter and CV to info@jammedia with Animation Dingle – Festival Coordinator in the subject bar.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.jammedia.com/jobs/animation-dingle-festival-coordinator/ →