Boulder Media is a multi-award winning Irish animation company based in Dublin.
3D Character Clean Up Artist
This role involves working as part of our Character Design department and liaising closely with other artists as well as the Lead Character Designer, directors, riggers and other relevant departments.
- Clean-up rough designs and model packs in Toon Boom Harmony.
- Model packs may include turnaround model sheets, action and acting pose sheets, expression model sheets, hand charts, mouth and eye charts.
- Follow direction and address notes provided by the Lead Character Designer.
- Meet all deadlines as determined by the Production Manager.
- Adapt technique in accordance with new developments in rigging.
- Knowledge of Harmony or willingness to learn
- An excellent understanding of whole animation production process
- Exceptional drawing skills
- A broad range of drawing styles
- Excellent communication skills
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Must be open to direction
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production.
If you think you fit the description above please forward your CV, cover letter and links to your demo reel/portfolio/website to email@example.com remembering to add the job title in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
Boulder Media is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org