Animation Skillnet, Immersive Technologies Skillnet and Screen Skills Ireland, in collaboration with Animation Ireland and Broadcasting Authority of Ireland, are proud to present this exciting programme at Ireland’s #1 innovation event; Futurescope 2020.
On Wednesday 1st of April, some of the biggest names in the Irish and International industry will converge at the Convention Centre in Dublin to participate in a series of panels, demonstrations and interactive workshops.
Topics to be explored through panels and presentations on the day:
- Immersive Story-telling vs Story-finding
- Turning the Invisible Into Reality with VR
- XR in Museums: A New Awakening
- Nailing the Business of XR
- Kim-Leigh Pontin, Creative Director at Nexus Studios (UK)
- Nikki Lannen, CEO at WarDucks (IRE)
- Christiane Hütter, Writer & World Builder (GER)
- Sam Wolson, Immersive Film Director (USA)
- Raphaël de Courville, Co-founder of NEEEU (GER)
- Chloé Jarry, Digital Producer at Lucid Realities (FRA)
- Agata Di Tommaso, Festival Distribution at Diversion Cinema (FRA)
- Susanna Murphy, Director of Operations at Virtual Reality Gaming
- Camille Donegan, General Manager at Virtual Reality Ireland (IRE)
- …and many more to be confirmed!